The recent outbreak of Covid-19 virus has changed our lives. The unfortunate reality of living in this extraordinary time requires life changes for all of us. We want you to know that we are doing our best to secure your wellbeing while you stay at Century Lodging.
Century Lodging has been taking proactive steps to safeguard the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff. The steps recommended by the Centers for Disease Control have been incorporated into our daily routines along with additional measures to mitigate the risk of exposure to the virus. These additional measures include:
- Practicing social spacing in our daily lives as we encourage groups to remain small and separated in our common areas.
- We have implemented more frequent and enhanced cleaning of surfaces, doors, handles, hallways and the cafeteria utilizing recommended materials.
- Our common areas such as recreation area, fitness center and movie theater are not accessible to our guests for the time being. We will monitor this situation and make changes as soon as possible.
- Our staff remains diligent to monitor and maintain their environment as well, with increased hand washing and body temperature monitoring. Any staff rotating back on property will be interviewed to determine if they have had exposure to any persons showing symptoms of the virus.
- Our kitchen and dining hall protocol includes temporarily shutting down our self-service stations including the salad bar and sandwich stations. We have ready-made salads and sandwiches available and the majority of other food items will be available through our line and staff distribution. In addition, tables and chairs will be cleaned throughout the day and chair counts have been reduced to encourage fewer persons dining in close proximity to each other.
- We have designated a specific house for any persons feeling ill or showing symptoms of any illness. We will accommodate any individuals isolated with meal delivery to their door, masks and gloves. The goal is to isolate any prospective sick persons from the general population.
Our team remains fully committed to serving you and your workforce. We will continue to update you as we receive additional information or implement new procedures in our facility. Thank you in advance for trusting Century Lodging with your workforce housing needs.
Jeffrey R. Mitchell
Jeffrey Mitchell, President